Skip to content
- Start with the scene you’ve been visualizing the most.
- Get to the action. Don’t worry about introducing your characters. You can always go back and do that later when you’ve been working with them for a while.
- Accept the fact that you aren’t going to get everything right the first time. Keep moving forward.
- If you can’t think of a first sentence, start by stating a character’s problem. Billy hated bats.
- If you don’t like what you started with, try something new. Don’t erase what you have, just move on.