Six Quick Tips for Google+
- Ignore the “Notifications” graphic that magically appears at the top of all your Google pages. Clicking on it is a waste of time. Just let it be.
- Please don’t let things “Hang Out” when you use the Hangouts feature. That’s what Chat Roulette is for.
- Create a Hell circle, so that, if you want, you can send somebody to a Circle of Hell.
- If you start to smell gas fumes, do not click on Sparks, just to be safe.
- Don’t add Mark Zuckerberg to your circles. It’s not nice to tease billionaires.
- Don’t take it too seriously, it’s just social media.
Without further ado or adon’t, here’s today’s reading list:
- How Logging Your Day Can Lead To Higher Effectiveness from Stepcase Lifehack by ChrisSmith
- How To Become A Staff Writer from About Freelance Writing by annew
- 5 Ways To Make Your Weight Loss Journey Suck A Little Less from Dumb Little Man – Tips for Life by Kieth Lai
- 6 Killer Writing Tips from a Great-Grandmother of a Copy Editor from ProBlogger Blog Tips by Aman Basanti
- Pitching Your Novel from Rachelle Gardner by Rachelle Gardner
- Time Vulture from xkcd.com
- Too Much Social Media Noise? It’s Your Own Fault! from Kommein by Deb Ng
- How the Art of Screenwriting Can Make You a Better Web Writer from Copyblogger by Amy Harrison
- Thirteen tips for giving a well-organized and informative speech from Unclutterer by Erin Doland