Acquia is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping out clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built of a fast-changing, always connected, mobile-first world.
Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia is immediately seeking a creative, deadline-driven Copywriter. The successful candidate will have 6-8 years of experience in writing copy to support digital marketing efforts and sales initiatives for a B2B technology company. Writing experience for Digital Platforms is preferred but not required.
This candidate will create effective, brand-consistent copy for multiple channels targeting key audience segments to drive engagement, including prospects, customers and partners. This candidate will also develop an understanding of business goals and learn how to interpret copy performance metrics to continuously improve communication efforts. The candidate should have both long form writing skills as well as headline writing.
This role will support copy development for:
- Email marketing & lead nurture email copy
- Website & landing page copy
- Virtual event/webinar titles and abstracts
- Paid social ad copy
- Headlines for banner ads (display & retargeting)
- Brand messaging
- PR content development
- eBooks and data sheets
Skills & Attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-3 years working in a Digital Platform setting
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to manage multiple creative projects from start to finish along with strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain design concepts