Initial Design Group is looking for a freelance contributor to our blog covering business and growth strategy, branding, marketing, and social media topics. Success in this role may lead to additional, client-facing copywriting and copyediting opportunities.
Specific responsibilities include:
– Pitch, research, and write original blog posts that engage an audience of entrepreneurs, executives, and managers of startups and growing small- and mid-sized businesses
– Articles should cover business current events, trends, and topics of interest that offer real value to readers
– Write 500-700 word blog posts two to four times per months
– All written pieces must consist of 100% original work
Required Skills and Characteristics
– Demonstrated ability to capture the audience’s attention and convey clear, engaging concepts in short format pieces
– Experience writing about business, marketing, and branding topics or other related subjects
– Comfort working with a team, collective brainstorming, and incorporating feedback and creative direction into a final product
– Ability to work remotely using your own computer
Experience and Educational Background
– Bachelor’s degree required, graduate school experience beneficial
– Prior work experience with marketing, advertising, or public relations agencies a plus
– Current graduate students in business or business administration are encouraged to apply
Compensation for this part-time position is competitive and commensurate with candidate experience and qualifications.
About Initial Design Group
Initial Design Group is a business development consulting firm specializing in branding & growth strategies. We help entrepreneurs and established companies grow their businesses, start new ventures and move to a value-added world.
Initial Design Group is committed to maximizing the diversity of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek individuals of all ethnic and racial backgrounds to apply to this position.