- Research, write, edit technical documentation to support new and sustaining product development projects
- Collaborate with development engineering, marketing, regulatory affairs, and clinical, among others, to gather inputs
- Follow internal processes and procedures.
- Experience / familiarity releasing documentation in Document Control system.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant technical discipline, Communications, Science, English or equivalent.
- Must have years of progressively more responsible experience as a technical writer in a medical or high-technology (preferably biotechnology) environment.
- Experience working in a content management system required.