The Content Developers/Writers are responsible for writing clear and compelling content across a variety of mediums both internally and externally as required. These positions collaborate with the larger Corporate Communications and Marketing Team on such initiatives as internal and external campaigns and communications, ads, sales sheets, brochures, newsletters, employee and leadership meetings, conferences, presentations, and digital content.
- Works with larger Corporate Communications and Marketing team to strategize positioning and create content for internal and external communications.
- Collaborates and executes on comprehensive communication and marketing plans, in conjunction with the larger Corporate Communications and Marketing team detailing messaging, audiences, appropriate vehicles and timing.
- Drives the day-to-day development and consistent delivery of thought leadership through social media and blogs.
- Drives and executes the company’s earned media presence.
- Partners with Marketing to create go-to-market content for various types of prospect, existing client and borrower campaigns and projects.
- Delivers on projects from senior management, such as organizational announcements and all forms of corporate and financial communications.
- Creates, edits, and/or repurpose copy for Cenlar websites (Cenlar.com, Cuservnet.com, CenNet, CenAccess) and social media platforms (Linked-in, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) to help ensure consistent messaging.
- Ensures that all communications are thought through in total and by audience, such as internal organizational announcements that should naturally become press releases.
- Drives the brand and reinforces culture across all audiences through the use of content.
- Ensures alignment of content, where appropriate, along brand and culture lines.
- Collaborates with and provide input to the larger team on marketing and communication plans.
- Develops concise creative brief with insights and background, where appropriate.
- Simplifies large amounts of complex information into understandable communications for all types of audiences.
- Responsible for following Cenlar’s brand strategy process as it relates to all communications.
- Mentor more junior communication associates/writers for the team’s benefit and their development.