- Participates in the development of medical-writing related Best Practices, SOPs work instructions, style guides and content guides to ensure efficient preparation of high quality medical writing deliverables.
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of document templates and associated guidance tools (eg, formatting, style and program-specific guides), to allow teams to author quality documents that meet appropriate corporate, industry, regulatory and international guidelines and requirements.
- Ensure in-house / external resource available to provide medical writing deliverables as required by project team and in line with company objectives.
- An undergraduate degree in pharmacy, biological sciences or related disciplines is essential Post-graduate qualifications desired (PhD or MD preferred)
- Prior experience of working in the role of medical writer within the CRO/Pharma/Biotech industry
- Expert MS Office skills with a special focus on word processing , tables and graphics, spreadsheet presentations and templates
- Excellent level of English language proficiency
Myriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company’s website: www.myriad.com .