Peraton is seeking a Senior Editor/Writer in Arlington, VA for a position within our Homeland Security sector. This position is contingent upon contract award.
What you’ll do…
- Write and edit SOPs, technical documents, and other material.
- Ensure consistency across all printed materials and online content.
- Support information sharing automation and standards and ensure quality standards are met.
- Develop targeted and strategic communications collateral.
- Contribute to initiatives for collecting, collaborating, and sharing data and information
- Promote and support the strategy, vision, mission, and goals
- Work with the graphics and web teams to produce high-quality and engaging technical products for web and print.
- Conduct final review of publications for editing and content completeness.
- Coordinate input from multiple sources and recommend areas for improvement to the technical writing and publication processes.
You’d be a great fit if… (Required)
- A Bachelor’s degree and 8 years’of related experience
- Must have an active TS clearance with ability to obtain a DHS Suitability
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently
- Must have experience using tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, etc.) on both PC and Mac
It’d be even better if you… (Preferred)
- Have a demonstrated track record of performance
What you’ll get… (Peraton Benefits)
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives