In the role of Content Designer, you’ll be responsible for crafting engaging content and effective product experiences that promote customer knowledge and skill development, as well as worldwide adoption and retention of Client’s construction products. Content may include, but is not limited to, online help, in-product learning, user interface content, product messaging, and internal facing content resources.
You’ll work with Client’s customer community to understand and respond to customer needs and work with internal stakeholders on the overall customer experiences. Additionally, you’ll collaborate across Client to develop and maintain content standards to ensure high-quality, connected product experiences. This is an exciting opportunity to help our customers learn the products they’ll use to build the world around us.
- 2+ years of experience in design, content, software, engineering, or related fields
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- strong sense of ownership and self-motivation
- An enthusiasm to help our customers learn to be successful with our products
- Instructional design background or experience
- Programming experience and familiarity with GitHub
- Experience using Camtasia
- Experience working in globally dispersed teams
- Master’s Degree (Engineering, Design, or related fields)
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 – 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm