- Collect business requirements for UAT environment setup, configuration, and implementation, meet with client and others to understand and document new processes and procedures.
- Maintain System Documentation and other documents (i.e. Batch Playbook).
- Submit requests to OTS FTP team to create Move IT tasks.
- Communicate with external partners regarding file transfers.
- Monitor and report on data fixes for production nightly cycle.
- Correct document defects.
- Demonstrated experience in writing system documentation.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Strong analytical, technical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of JIRA.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.