Do you bleed Victory Red? Then share your enthusiast take on news, rumors, special editions, forum threads, performance bits, brand heritage and anything else in the exciting world of Corvettes!
IB Publishing is seeking writers with a strong GM and specifically, Corvette, background to contribute well-written, informative articles for Corvette Forum, one of the web’s best resources for fans of the General’s halo car. These articles will include a fair amount of automotive terminology and must provide accurate information on everything from industry news, event coverage, and racing updates to daily events impacting the Corvette community.
This is a 100% freelance, telecommuting position. Assignments, writing, editing, and submissions are all handled through our online system. All you need is a computer, internet access, and the ability to deliver clean, concise copy on topics like “Will the General Ever Make a Mid-Engine ‘Vette?” or “Top 8 C6 Corvettes”, along with tutorials about chasing down electrical gremlins or changing the oil in a ’74 Stingray.
• Ability to write in a professional, authoritative tone while still injecting the appropriate level of personality.
• Experience with automotive trends and terminology.
• Strong research and fact checking skills.
• A passionate enthusiasm for the Corvette brand, and the ability to connect to the Corvette-loving audience.
• Ability to adhere to deadlines.
• Photo editing/resizing familiarity.