The proofreader helps instill corporate brand through quality assurance of content for internal and external marketing communications, including print, video and digital applications. The primary focus of this role includes proofreading and light editing for brand communications, public affairs and business writing. The proofreader will partner with creative directors, project managers, writers, senior designers, and at times, internal clientele. Candidates must possess the ability to provide exceptional quality assurance balanced with comprehension and articulation of voice, style and business needs.
- Must have strong command of the English language, style guides, and a keen ability to proofread for grammar, consistency, style/voice, fact-checking, numbers, special characters, references and notes, graphics/tables/charts/photos, interactivity, layout, and transfer of content
- Understand and work within a corporate branding structure
- Contribute to multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Work effectively and collaborate in a team environment, working with designers and project managers to produce brand marketing materials that address internal clients’ goals and business objectives
- Possess excellent organizational, oral, and written communication skills and confidence to present and explain ideas to team and clients