Position: CW Editor
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Duration: 12 Months
- A CW Editor will have consistently demonstrated strong knowledge in all skills related to non-linear workflows, a solid technical base and working knowledge of the 3rd party software commonly in use in edit sessions.
- Other skill sets crucial to a CW Editor’s success are excellent client relations, creative collaboration and the ability to remain productive under pressure.
- A CW Editor will have progressed internally or will have documented similar experience elsewhere.
- A CW Editor will have the ability to work with or without supervision.
- They will run their sessions in an organized and efficient manner, abiding by all standard operating procedures, naming conventions and client’s Global technical specifications as set forth by the management team.
- They will use their excellent communication skills to keep all parties involved in a project well informed of its status.
Loginsoft Consulting LLC
Email: jobs (at) loginsoft (dot) com